Control Arm Services
For Porsche 991
Control Arm Reconditioning
Upgrade your control arms with spherical bearing precision. This refurbishing service includes removal of old bushings, media blasting and clear coat paint, and installation of the spherical bearings.
Note: Please note that ball joints on lower control arms will not be replaced as these items are not servicable. If ball joints are worn out, we recommend purchasing new control arms.
Let us handle the installation of your control arm bushings. The installation is performed by one of our expert technicians. You can rest assured that the work is performed properly. This service includes removal of old bushings, cleaning and installation of new ones. Learn more about monoball bearings for 991 cars here.
Your Control Arms. Done Easy, Done Right
- 1. Order Services using table below and we’ll email a work order.
- 2. Send your control arms using your choice of inbound shipping options with the supplied work order in the box.
- 3. We’ll perform the installation and upgrades.
- 4. We’ll ship the control arms back to you ready to bolt on the car.
Three Inbound Shipping Choices
- Bronze – Pack and ship on your own.
- Silver – Pack on your own, we’ll email a pre-paid inbound UPS shipping label. USA only.
- Gold – We’ll send you a box and packing materials and a pre-paid inbound UPS shipping label. USA only.
Ground service is the default. Call us at 1.408.297.2789 to arrange expedited shipping.
*Removal and installation of bushings is included when purchased with the Control Arm Reconditioning Service below.
Control Arm Reference Diagram
Questions? Call us at 1.408.297.2789 M-F 8-5 PST