Change Torsion Bars and Adjust Ride Height
QuickChange spring plates hubs work with your existing spring plates. Make fast-work of torsion bar re-indexing and replacement. Screw-type adjuster makes corner balancing and ride height adjustment a breeze. Pairs the high quality of the factory design with ease of servicing.
- 5 minute torsion bar changes
- Fast and easy ride-height adjustment
- Accepts standard bushings
Setup Is Fast and Easy
If you’ve ever re-indexed torsion bars to correct ride height, you can really appreciate the benefits of QuickChange. Used in combination with our QuickChange Torsion Bars and Polybronze bearings, this spring plate allows rapid replacement or re-indexing of torsion bars.
- QuickChange splined hubs are designed to work with readily available ’65-’86 911 rear torsion bars. To take advantage of the extraction feature, you need Elephant Racing QuickChange torsion bars. On 944 cars the regular 944 torsion bars cannot be used.
- Stock spring plates are required to complete installation.
- “I am very happy with the way the suspension modification performs. On the road the car is now quiet, smoother and more predictable (contrary to my mechanics predictions). On the track the difference is amazing, the car is entirely predictable, overall more than one second faster than previous PB.” Ross – QuickChange Springplate, PolyBronze Bearings
QuickChange Torsion Bar Changeout
- “Wow, German craftsmanship from you! What shall I say… just perfect. THANK YOU THE PARTS ARE DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE! ” Manfred P. – QC Springplate, PolyBronze Bearings
QuickChange Torsion Bars can be extracted through the QuickChange Spring Plate without removing any bolts. Alignment settings are maintained. You don’t even need to remove the wheel from the car. Changing torsion bars is a 5 minute per side operation!
Can be used with any 911 / 944 torsion bar and bushing that fits factory spring plates (not included) however 911 / 944 QuickChange Torsion bars and 911 / 944 PolyBronze Bearings are required to use torsion bar extraction features.
|Part No.||Stock Equiv.||Fitment & Configuration|
Questions? Call us at 1.408.297.2789 M-F 8-5 PST