Services Available for Boge, Bilstein and Koni Struts
We inspect the struts for bending, rust or other damange. We will media blast the entire strut to remove any rust, grime and old paint. Strut is then modified to desired specification and receives a fresh coat of paint.
Send your existing Boge, Bilstein, or Koni struts to us for spindle height modification.
Raised spindles are the right way to lower your car. They restore lost suspension travel, improve the camber curve and roll center geometry.
Note that raised spindle should always use tie rod end bump steer kit to correct the steering knuckle height change.
Spindle Height – Choose from standard raised spindle heights:
- +19mm / 15 inch wheels
- +30mm / 16 inch wheels
- +40mm / 17 inch wheels
- Rally height -70mm
- Custom height available
- Boge and Koni can be raised up to 19mm max.
Brake Support Line Relocation
In order to raise spindles, brake lines either need to be relocated or removed. This service includes bracket relocation, however if you’re planning on installing coilover sleeve conversion kit, the brackets need to be removed. Bolt-on brake line support is available as well.
Linear Bearing Replacement
Have us replace the worn out linear bearings while we have the struts here. Parts are included with this service. Bilstein Struts Only. For Bilstein Struts Only.
Race Bump-Steer Kit Installation
Send in your struts to add bump steer kit. Our racing bump steer kit comes with a lower steering knuckle that requires welding. This is a popular option for people raising their spindles. Available also a bolt-on bump steer kit which requires no welding.
Add gussets to reinforce the spindle. Commonly done with spindle height modification service. Gussets are welded on each side of the spindle.
Wiper Seal Replacement
OEM wiper Seals – Replace your worn out wiper seals with OEM part. (For Bilstein Struts Only)
Shortened Wiper Seals – Replace your worn out wiper seals with our shortening kit
Not needed if getting coilover conversion kit, as these are already included with the kit. For Bilstein Struts Only.
Have us install the seal-races while we have the struts here. Parts are included with this service.
Your struts. Done Easy, Done Right.
- 1. Order Services using table below and we’ll email a work order.
- 2. Send your struts using your choice of inbound shipping options. Include work order in the box.
- 3. We’ll perform the installation and upgrades.
- 4. We’ll ship the struts back to you ready to bolt on the car.
Three Inbound Shipping Choices
- Bronze – Pack and ship on your own.
- Silver – Pack on your own, we’ll email a pre-paid inbound UPS shipping label. USA only.
- Gold – We’ll send you a box and packing materials and a pre-paid inbound UPS shipping label. USA only.
Ground service is the default. Call us at 1.408.297.2789 to arrange expedited shipping.
- Gold and Silver level shipping is quoted for USA addresses only. Please contact us for pricing outside USA,
Speak to an expert: 1.408.297.2789